Friday, January 23, 2009

Hari Membina Azam 2009

Today was Hari Membina Azam. It was suppose to be a day where we as students set up our goals, targets, and things we want to achieve in life and in the future. Sadly, I've got no goals, no target, and no whatever. LOL !

The speech was spectacular ! Most of us was fooled by her voice. We thought it was a super boring thing but end up it was a damn funny session. With jokes and stuff. Whatever she said was super true. I love the statistics part. The one where the number of raised hands decrease like hell when she ask who maintain blue mark throughout last year. Funny !

LDDS's performance was just OK. But I don't really like the part of Avril's concert. Crap ! Twilight part was funny like hell, but I'd rather them following the book than the movie. Singing session was not as fun as it use to be. Thanks to the wrong choice of songs. I only know the chorus to "I believe I can Fly".

In class session was the best among all the other years. Miss F made all of us to say something. WTH ! I can't believe I cried in the class for my entire classmate to see ! Thanks to Ain. Grr ! You made me cry !!! But whatever you said, I'm really touched ! Thanks ain.

Thanks to my other classmates as well - Medina, Joy, Mich, Mira, Wen Di, Dharini, Savi, Goldie, Claudia, KT, Atikah, Burn, Shugi, Rai, Ain, Celyn, Deborah, YL, Shazreen, Fiona, Vanny, Yen Yee, and Lisha. (Name arranged according to sitting position in class)

4U'08 and 5U'09 was and will always be the best class ever.

Thanks for everything. You guys have seen me cry while not many that I'm close to have. I love you guys Sooooo Much !!


Do visit www.breaking-all-the rules.blogspot.com for pictures !

No comments: