Friday, January 16, 2009

HAHAHA !

I can't stop laughing in class today. Mostly thanks to Di ! She really cracked me up ! =)

Today is also Xavier's (green house) first sport's practise. Few of us stuck together throughout the practise. Me, Yee, Wei, Darsh, Nic, and Mun were the first to run for the Form 5's batch. Bugger Mich very busy handling the Form 3 girls. LOL ! Never run with us. =(

After running we did high jump. WTH ? Everyone just pushed the bar down instead of trying to jump. Me and Wei tried and I actually passed. Fuiyoh ! I'm damn proud of myself now. xD The bar is 1 metre high, till my waist. Haha ! Hope next time when I try jumping, I can still pass. >.~

I didn't went to meeting with Kat since she has other people to accompany her. You know, I thought if I don't follow Kat to the meeting, I'll mould alone in school. But it turned out the other way, a whole big bunch of people to go lunch with. Me, Shi, Mich, Di, Jojo, Aish and Lynn. We wanted to eat at C U There but it was close. Chap jor lap ???

Instead, we ate at a restaurant selling mixed rice at Petaling Street. Bought tau fu fah ont he way. After seeing the dishes, I don't fell like eating naymore although I was super hungry. My stomach, only filled with gastric juice. Me and Jojo went to buy fruits because we're not eating rice.

FRUITS ! Funny thing to mention.
Who do you know, that only knows apple, orange and banana ?
Who do you know, that doesn't know what unripped mango looks like and even existed ?
Who do you know, that doesn't know what most of the fruit's name in malay ?

Well, I certainly know a person. Di's friend, MICHELLE NG !!! Joker =.=

P/S : a note to Michelle
Papaya = betik
Star fruit = belimbing

And lastly, I almost had a heart attack today. OMG ! >.<
Please don't do that again @@

No comments: