Friday, January 2, 2009

Followed mum down to town. Sis had to go to school this morning because CBN got Orientation Day for the little Form 1s. Bought some stuff at Mydin, bought lunch and picked my sis up from school. Yawns~

My sis fall sick. Typical of her =.="

Didn't manage to go KLCC yesterday. I have no idea why because I woke up at 4 pm. LOL ! So, I hope going tomorrow. (Crossing my fingers xD) With nothing to do at home, I did my homework. KT told me Sejarah answer is in Chapter 1 so I look trought the back part (because I didn't do the notes for back part) And found the answer. Yay ! Bravo bravo ! Copied the answer and keep all my stuff.

School starting next Monday. Part of me want to get back to school, but my lazy part wants to stay at home. I missed my class and friends. Aww~ I saw Shugi and Jojo today. Shugi told me something. Grats Shugi !! - you're same as me now =)

Blackie is hungry. =( He kept climbing onto the dinning table to disturb. LOL ! My baby damn cute.

P/S : I'd finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire yesterday. Technically, its today. 3.30 am. ^^ Fiona, I finished reading yours. Can I bring them on Monday ?

No comments: