Thursday, January 29, 2009

3rd Day of CNY

Kit said he just transfer the video taken yesterday. LOL !

Yesterday, we explore each other phone. Yee got "gu guai", don't let me see her phone. She let me see, but when I reached certain folder, she snatched back her phone. o.O Kit's phone full of his emo picture, "thinking euu", "missing euu", "looking euu" and a lot more. Don't kill me darlings, but they explore my phone too. They say some of you guys look old. Muahaha !

No comment.
Don't dare to comment.

Then its time to SS !




Yi and me.
Kawaii des !


Prawn
Cooked by my grandma's maid aka sam kam mong.
Looked like what lehh ??
I didn't even eat it



Take 1..
forgot to off flash


Kit and me.
Damn yeng man our fridge !



Kit used my phone to take picture of his EYE !
The thing he forgot to do is, off the flash !
So, once he pressed the button to snap, everyone heard "ahh !"


No comments: