Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Day Before School Begins

I've not blog for the past few days. That's because, I'm at my granma's place everyday. ^^

Tomorrow school going to start again. Its February. January had pass and I'm going to miss it. Its the second month Form 5 and yes, the worst is yet to come. What ever is it, I'm better getting ready for it. >.<

Today's report. Technically its yesterday, but who the hell cares.

Went to Times Square to watch Bride Wars. Suppose to meet up at 10.30am at Hang Tuah Star but end up, me and Huey late. God knows what she did in her house early int he morning. LOL ! Please don't whack me after reading this.

Before the movie, we walked around awhile. I bought a scarf and Huey bought a vest. ^^ My sister had been looking for one since I don't know when. LOL !

Then, Bride Wars time ! The movie. Brilliant ! Two best friend. Two different weddings. Same day. Same occasion. Bravo ! I cried ! I realised that I'm really sensitive. >.< I cried !!!

Then, went to Kasturi for History and BM. Guess what we did in History class ?






What the heck ?!


Before BM.




It was drizzling after class today. So, me and Shi wanted to run for it. Till the KFC that corridor, but MRS Cxxx was wearing sandals. She can't run and she doesn't want to run. =.=" I want to faint. End up, raining cats and dogs. o.O Then, saw Mr Tan with a red umbrella. Though so, we didn't tumpang his umbrella. Waited till its not that heavy then RUN ! Don't care Mrs Cxxx already. Hoho !

End up half wet.

Mum dropped me at home to bath then drop Huey home and then come back home to pick me up. Then, go back LRT station pick my dad up and went to my grandma's place again. Stayed there till 9pm then went for dinner with my 3 aunty, 1 uncle and 2 cousins. ^^






Came home and realise I got homework to complete. Isn't that joy ?

No comments: