Sunday, February 8, 2009

CNY Class Party

Its actually on th 6th of February 2009, Friday. I shold have post this first instead of the camping post because this happens first. Anyways, what is done is done. So, I'll post this now.

As said, my crazy class was having steamboat during the class party. Out of the ordinary ! Just like us ^^ Everyone on of us are individually special and unique in their own ways. LOL !

First off, we took pictures. Crazy crazy pictures. KT even pulled Mr Hoo's shirt so that he doesn't leave just to get a picture with him. =.=" I got the video. Muahaha !

We've got a pot and a rice cooker. The rice cooker for the vegetarians, Dharini and some other. LOL ! Xiao xiao wan. The crab stick that was int he pot, stil has plastic on it. =.= ! Then few teachers came and we became the chef and waiters. I served drinks with the others. Haha ! While Celyn and Joy cook.

Then...

MISS WINNIE ARRIVED !!!

Served Miss Winnie and took picture with her. OMG ! I'll treasure the picture because it is priceless.

Then, the lion dance. They were freaking late ! It was suppose to be 10.30am but end up its at 12pm. WTH ! All of us was like standing at the class corridor. Shouting nonsense. Paiseh ! Don't know who leh >.<

Then, we SJI gang reaches the Form 5 block. Fiona came. >.<

So Fiona, any comment about my phycho classmates or me ? I know, very crazy and high right ? LOL !

Then, visited the marches in the field. OMG ! No comment.

Lion dance performance was superb ! But the lion, is a pervert lion. =.=" Zzz..I've a video of it but only half way, because while recording suddenly out of battery. LOL ! Maybe I'll get it from teacher. Hope she has posted it in her blog. Hehe !

I will be uploading the pictures and videos later because my sister took the camera for her camp. Aww~

P/S : Different camp.

No comments: