Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm feeling happy. I'm contented. I'm filed with joy. OK, leave out the last one. I'm not that joyful. Not now.

Anyway, Dharini asked me a question today that set me thinking.

She asked, " Why don't have the cheerful Jia Wei already one ?"
Then, I asked myself, "Where is the cheerful side of me ? Where has it gone ?"

Really, I have to thanks Dharini a lot for asking me that question. I've been emo-ing for the past 3 days and if I continue being how I am three days ago, I'll be lifeless. Come on, get a grip girl ! Exam is next week ! You know, I'm kind of glad that the intervensi is next week because I know that I'll be so busy that I forget about all this crap that is happening.

Anyway, most of my problems, misunderstanding, and complication had ended. I'm really pleased, and grateful that I have friends like you guys. Problems that I can't solve, I'll put it into a box, wrap it up, put a lock on it, and burry it deep inside of me. Forgetting it, and leaving it to be unsolve for now.

Today, attended Kasturi with Huey only because the others went missing. =.=" No comment.

During English, teacher handed out a creative essay example written by him. In that essay, there was a quote from Shakespears saying,

"It is better to fall in love and to have lost than never to have fallen in love".

Huey and I totally agreed with that sentences becasue without love and without falling in love, its like our life is incomplete.

Yesterdays Biology lesson in Kasturi, Mr. Fong told us a story.

God created Adam. Adam was alone and he prayed for a companion. Soon, God removed one of the ribs from his body and created Eve using that bone. So, Adam has Eve. And even now, guys have a rib less than girls. Our true love is said to share the same bone. For guys, their true love is the girl with THEIR rib, while the girls, their true love is the guy whom the rib in her belongs to. So, the guys find back their rib, while the girls find back their body.

Then, went to Huey's house for the very first time although she had come to mine for I-don't-know-how-many-times. We-me, Huey, Vern (Huey's sis), Venn (Huey's cousin), and YH (Vern's bf) went to pasar malam together, the one behind my housing area. It was ok la, first time going out with them, except Huey.

When I reached home, Huey was laughing like mad until I too laugh with her. Vern said that, we both sama-sama laugh damn loud. LOL ! Is that a compliment ?

No comments: