Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An E-mail From Her

Shermaine has become the official "her" in my life. I know it sounds so wrong. I do hope u still visit my blog Sher, and of cause our class blog too. ^^

Shermaine send an e-mail to most of us already, and yes I've been busy so I didn't notice till my friends, Lisha and Fiona told me. The e-mail is filled with pictures. OMG ! A little change in Sher, dressing and hair ! She cut her hair. LOL !

The message and and some of the pictures, actually mostly all (Don't kill me Sher) :

HI everyone...As i'd promised, these are the photos that i'd taken for the last two months in Adelaide..Sorry for the long delay-i got internet line just recently...Anyways,juz wan u all to know that i'm fine here and we're coping quite well here..I'll come back to Malaysia to visit as soon as possible^^. WIsh that we could always keep in contact !!!I'll send u guys more pictures nxt time...That's all i got now hehe..

Love,
Shermaine aka Bunny





T
















No comments: