Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Back !

3 days 2 nights

We're suppose to sleep in our group's tents, but end up everyone switched places to sleep with their friends. LOL ! Lalithe wants to switch with me, so I just switched. So, I got to sleep with Shireen, Hidayah, Shakey, and Farah ! LOL ! Phychoes.

It was damn fun ! Seriously. Especially yesterday. Travel around the jungle 3 times !

1) 9.30am - 10.00am
2) 3pm - 5pm
3) 11pm - 12am

I can recognice every path in the jungle now. LOL !

The morning and the late night one was the best. In the morning, we're required to use a compass to get to all 10 stations to get the labels. My group, Chengal was second ! Ahem ! Not bad right. Because got me to lead them with my using-compass skill ! I just realise I'm quite good at it !!! xD

The evening one, was ok ok only. At first, it was quite fun-going aroud the forest eating leaves. LOL ! Then, we got super tired and ask the forest renjer to stop and let up head back to camp. I ate 1 leave-sour. Surprisingly, it tasted nice. Hehe !

Then, at night before the night walk, we had a group performance. My group, danced using Love Story and Tokyo Drift. =.=" Weird la !

Night walk, I was the last. I was freaking scared, being last is the worst. But thank God, a bunch of renjers at the back of me. Phew~ Its not that dark in Bukit Nanas because there were light from the moon, buildings, cars, and street lights below. The only animal seen was an owl. So sad ! I was hoping to see animal sleeping in there nest or shelter.

Today I slept till 7am. Hehe ! Teacher damn good la, he allowed us to sleep longer and skip senam robik. xD Wake up, pack up my bags and its time for breakfast. After that, putting away the camp, and cleaning the campsite. Then, its photography session. xD First by groups, then everyone. xD

One thing I really regret during this 3 days is NOT BRINGING MY PHONE !!!

Sigh ! I damn stupid.
But thank God, still manage to take pictures using friends camera.

No comments: