Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last post before I attend the camp tomorrow, and I won't be back till Sunday. Even so, I don't think I'll be onlining on Sunday because I'll be super exhausted.

My sister is going camping too, but not the same camp and not on the same day. Mine starts tomorrow, but hers on Saturday. But both of us end on Sunday, hers later of course. Her's is the Girl's Scout camp at Brickfields, and mine is Librarian camp at my friend's house, Bukit Nanas. LOL !

Tomorrow is also our CNY party ! Fuiyoh ! My class abit crazy with ideas. What to do, 5U ma ! ^^ Last year's idea of steamboat is becoming a reality. Yes babe, we're having steamboat tomorrow. BBQ next ? xD

This time, Ainc an't bring the radio so I'm bringing. LOL ! Things I'm bringing to school tomorrow. A bag of books, a bag of clothes, a plastic bag, a paper bag and a radio. I'm suppose to bring it to school how ? Heck care, maybe I'll ask my parents to stop right in front of my school and I'll go two rounds bringing my stuff to school.

OMG ! Weird man. First time camping in a real forest. Haha !

No comments: