Saturday, February 14, 2009

Single Valentine's

14th February

A date most couple look forward to to spend time with their other half. Its not a rare sight to see people walking hands in hands, and holding flowers.

As for me, my Valentine's Day has always been the same for the past 16 years. LOL ! Celebrating it with my crazy friends, especially crazy and phyco classmates and my family. Lisha and Dharini made Yen Yee Valentine's Day card. OMG ! I'm freaking jealous man !

I don't care, I want one !!!

OH yeah, I spend one hour waiting for my first date in school. Accounts teacher, Mrs R was freaking late ! She has a meeting and she said that she'll repay us by bringing us cakes next week. Wee~

Then, I spend another one hour plus waiting all alone in Sri Petaling LRT Station for my freaking hot date. One hour plus waiting for you. Do you know that you're late ? I'm so disappointed by your attitude dear. You broke my heart and ripped it into million pieces. T__T End up, Huey reached with a super heavy breath. You're forgiven dear ^^

Dinner with my dad, mum, sis and my maid. Bro didn't want to go because he said he was lazy, as usual. LAZY !

That's my Valentine's. Anyone mind sharing theirs ?

Ahem ! Anyone hold hands ? GG-fied !

No comments: