Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meaningless Regrets

Yes, the time had come
For me to say "Goodbye",
This is also the reason why,
Its not time to admit it.
Anyway, what's the point of doing so ?
Things will never be the same again.

Yes, I'm feeling regretful right now.
If only I was bold enough,
If only I was a little more obvious,
None of this would have happen.
Its not any one's fault but myself,
As I have stated earlier.

Would I be able to get through this ? -No.
"The moment our eyes meet, its like the world belongs to me and you",
Was written in the past, inspired by you.
And now, the moment our eyes meet,
All I could feel is depression and pain.
No one could save me from this,
No one especially me myself.

Even now, I'm lying to myself.
The obvious is in front of my eyes.
I will never acknowledge it.
If only I could forget,
If only I could let go.
Then, I'm sure I can move on.

P/S : I'm sorry to my darlings for being emo and darken the day for you. And thanks to all those who have cared for me, and hear out on me. I'm sorry if I continue being emo in the future.

No comments: