Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged by Victor

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
It depends on what is okay

How would you describe yourself?
No idea

How do you feel today?
Upset

What is your life’s purpose?
To live life to the best and have no regrets

What is your motto?
I make it up as I goes

What do your friends think of you?
Ask them, why me ?

What do you think of your parents?
The best of the best

What do you think about very often?
Human

What is 2 + 2?
22 !!!

What do you think of your best friend?
I have plenty of best friends, and all of them are "chun"

What do you think of the person you like ?
An egoist

What is your life story?
No comment about it

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A wife !

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Scared but happy at the same time

What will you dance to at your wedding?
You'll know when you're invited to my wedding

What will they play at your funeral?
I wouldn't know cause I'm no longer around. Funny..

What is your hobby/interest?
I just do anything I feel like doing

What is your biggest fear?
A really stupid and irrational phobia for a living thing

What is your biggest secret?
Stupid question ! Its not a secret if I type it out here, will it ?

What do you think of your friends?
38

What will you post this as?
Tagged by Victor

I tag
1. Huey (Don't fatt mou please)
2. Michelle
3. Celyn
4. Medina
5. Ain
6. Alia
7. Jojo
8. Joy
9. Fififiona
10. Chris

No comments: