Friday, February 20, 2009

Intervensi officially over !!!

Moral was insane, Accounts was okay, and Sivik was okay I guess !

We started a stopwatch to see who is the fastest to complete the paper. I was THIRD from the BACK ! Last was of course YL. The stress queen who panic like nobody's business during exam. @@

Anyway, after school me, Huey and Shi went to Times Square because Huey have to do something. We're supose to attend 3.50pm class in Kasturi but my freaking hot date was late. So, end up skipped tuition and left TS at 5.45pm. Before we leave, we stopped by at a shop. OMG the shirts are super cool.

I'm going TS again tomorrow, and maybe SW to survey Xavier's costume with my darling Michelle together with the others. LOL !

Oh yeah, Accounts tomorrow. Homework haven't do. Aiks !

No comments: