Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is the day I've been waiting for the entire week. Its not about the intervensi. LOL ! Although it can be said that today is the last day. Haha !

High jump inter-house competition is today, along with long jump and lontar peluru. The three of us, each enter one event. Me in high jump, KT in long jump, and Michelle in lontar peluru. Thank God got people stay back with me, if not I'll have to walk to tuition all by myself. Hehe !

Anyway, high jump was freaking scary. Cheerleaders are in as well. How can I out jump them, when I can't even out jump myself ? I'm so lame =.=!

I'm kind of happy because I passed the first round. Wee ! But the second round, sigh... Teacher say my way of jumping which was run-stop-turn-jump will be disqualified. OMG ! That is the only way I can jump ! Teacher say when I stop, it is considered as diving. OMG ! So, as aspected..cannot pass ! LOL !

Thanks to KT for shouting my name in the first round although I did not hear it. LOL ! Thanks dear !

Then the three of us went dating at KFC ! Then only go tuition.

Today's paper was like constrasity. Biology, and PJK was super hard, but Maths was freaking easy.

"3 is equals to 4"

Insulting our intelligence !

No comments: