Thursday, February 26, 2009

I did not went to school today. Woo hoo~

But I had to go to Bukit Jalil for the sport rehearsal. Huey fetched me and my sis there. Wee~ Thanks Huey and thanks for the pau ! ^^ My hand was shaking when I was holding up the flag. Its not as easy as it seems !

Stayed at Bukit Jalil till 12 pm, then went to the bus stop in front the STAR station because taking bus is cheaper and can sleep longer. LOL ! Stopped at Pasar Seni and then went lunchie with Huey, Shi, Fio, sis and my sis's friend. Then, sis and her friend rush to tuition because they were late and so are we. Thanks to Huey and her super fast speed in eating. Haha ! We're used to being late, so to us, its something very common and we don't rush. LOL !

Biology was fun. Haha ! Funny man. The correct and wrong position of sitting, walking, standing, and lifting a weight. Laughed like nobody's business. Chemistry was so boring. No offence, but I almost fell asleep in class. >.<

He saw her, and she saw him today. Aww..its like a movie. They haven't seen each other in a long time, and finally they got the chance. Although nothing happened, he was satisfied and happy and so do I. I only regret for not being there. Sigh ! I'm hoping for the next in the future. xD

No comments: