Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yesterday was horrible. Thanks to my last minute habit, I stayed up till 2am to do my Biology. Tuesday 2am. As a result, complete disaster in school. Half dead fish going to school. Plus, PJK on that day. Teacher gave us our "mental preparation" before the holidays. She wants us to run 30 minutes !!! OMG ! But, on Tuesday, she said, either 10 rounds around the field, or 30 minutes.

During the running session was damn funny, thanks to Yann Lin. By the first quarter of the field the first round, she said she can't go on anymore. "Dah sangat penat la. Aiyo cannot run ady la !". I was infront of her, and I burst out laughing. Disturb my breathing. Then, when its half way around tha field, YL says, "Eh, I want to fart la". And yes, again, burst out laughing. WTH ? Joker man !

I'm not fit, and I've got no stamina. By the fifth or the sixth round, I was super tired already. But I made 7 or 8 rounds. Although I didn't reach 10 rounds, but what the heck, I'm proud enough ! LOL ! Semangat people like Kt, Mich, Fio and Lisha actually ran. And Lisha SPRINTED because she doesn't want Mich to catch up with her. Phycho !

During Sejarah class in Kasturi, I kind of dozed off. >.< Tired la, too tired ! Then yesterday, I slept till 10 pm. OMG ! With my school uniform on. Woke up, dinner plus ice cream then finally bath. Then only time for homework. =.="

Today was not so bad. Got to come back early, 6pm. And yes, lots of homework to do. Sigh ! Life is so darn hard.

Ah yes, some Form 1 junior complain that CBN is like a prison. Seriously, what rubbish is she crapping ? Afternoon session was like the time I had the most freedon even with Papan around. That girl dares to say that CBN is prison.

Afternoon session + absence of Papan = Life !

If she says she is in prison, what about us - the morning session CBNers. Are we in hell ? Utter rubbish. What I can say is, enjoy your life girl while it last and yes, Welcome to CBN !

No comments: