Monday, January 12, 2009

Di is back from Hong Kong baby ! (She came back yesterday actually)

OMG ! OMG !

Di went to DisneyLand and bought few of us souvenirs. Couldn't expect her to buy a dozen or two right ? Its about 20 buck plus for one. Foo~ Di said this is our birthday present too. Fair enough...

I've got WINNIE the Pooh. Its a random pick from Di. She just put her hand it and grab whatever it is without looking. Yay ! Damn cute ! Thanks Di ! Sayang you. Muacks~


Winnie !


I've planned to tag along the next time anyone is going anywhere. Can I, can I ? Pretty please ? Michelle Autralia, and Fiona Hong Kong ? Obviously, I have to get my passport first. Then, I have to collect lots of money to spend. I can't use my parents money for everything right ?

Today's Math class was damn awesome ! Damn hot ! We were like debating or something. Everyone moved to the front and actually paid attention to what ever teacher was saying. Then, the war begins.

OMG ! Its been so long since we had such "war" in class. I miss it a lot >.<>

Today's English's homework is an essay about a person who had great influence in my life. Strangely, the first person I could think of is my brother. Yes, I can't deny that sometimes I hate him like hell. And yes, we argue like nobody's business at times (There was once, we argued until our mum don't even dare to interrupt or to stop us). But I too can't deny that he influenced me alot. I don't compare myself to my friends in class or the other classes, but my greatest rival is actually my brother. Haha ! Weird right ? Yeah, and no matter how much I hated him, I still care for him and love him for he is my brother. Yeah !

This is an essay that he shall not see ! ROAR !

No comments: