Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 Schools' Gathering

Host : VI, CBN, SJI and SBU
Venue : VI's hall
Time : 9.30am - 1.oopm (I think)
Special guess : "Good people" (LOL !)

Woke up at 6.45am I think, mummy be my alarm. Ngek ngek~ Mum offered to fetch me to VI but I said don't need because don't want to trouble her and I'll be meeting Shi at Hang Tuah anyway. Huhu~ Climbed into VI. Yay ! At least this year climb once. Must climb, cause last year climbed in twice. Zzz..I didn't get hurt also. LOL !

Me and Shi were the last to arrive. Actually I'm the last cause Shi arrived at Hang Tuah first. Kat help all of us to make up. Yucks !

I'm happy for one thing. A friend FINALLY introduced his girlfriend to me OFFICIALLY ! After so long !!! I wish Chris Low and Su Ann all the best, and stay as one happily and forever. Wee~

We were the first to perform, and first to end ! OMG ! Don't have to dance anymore ! Woots ~



Sempat lagi tidur =.=


Dear dear and I


This year's theme


The MCs


He's quite cute, pretty boi~


Yeng dao !
Go Katt !


I couldn't say that I'm at my best mood during the gathering but I'm much better now. Thanks~

Slept without removing the icky make up completely. Laa~ Don't care, sleep more important. LOL !

Dined just nearby my house with everyone except, yes, my brother. =.=" As usual.

Time to move away from the computer. Bro...as usual..



No comments: