Monday, June 29, 2009

5th Taylor's College Accounting Quiz [Klang Valley Finals]

This was on the 27th of June 2009, a Saturday.

According to the title, I was in the finals with Yen, Deb, Khogi, and Siti Maryam. Grr ! Damn !

Mum dumped me on the street side at 6.10am nearby Masjid Jamek and asked me to walk to the LRT station. OMG ! I woke up, stared blankly at mum and "huh ?". I thought mum was droping me at the LRT station, suddenly she asked me to walk there. I was a little disappointed, and I won't deny the fact that I did. I got off the car without saying bye bye. Come on, its so damn early in the morning, and I have not walked on a city street that early before. Nevermind...

Met with Yen at Cahaya. Apparently, she was surrounded by 3 cats ! LOL ! Her species =.=" We were suppose to get to the main road, but ended up with a dead end. Then, I asked the guy at the counter. The first question he asked was, "tak pernah datang sini ke ?". LOL ! Memang pun tak pernah !!! He gave us the direction and when we were on the other side, Deb was there to pick us up ! Wee~ Deb's mum dropped us at the main road and we waited for Miss W.


all X how do I get out ? hmm...




While waiting, Yen said Hi to a car and she said THE CAR looked at her ! LOL ! Yen also commented on a god, and claimed that the dog was wearing a shirt which the dog did not. It was its fur ! Yen oh Yen !

Apparently, one of us did not showed up and PL coulded rush there in time. We were down to 4. Sigh !

*Registered ourselves*

*Sat for the quiz*

*Went for tea break*

*Attended a workshop*






*Prize giving ceremony*

*Photography session*

*Lunch*


Khogi's 4th place trophy !


OMG ! WE gossiped from lunch till in the car ! And till me and Yen got down ! WTH ! WTH ! It was fun and cool~

No comments: