Thursday, June 25, 2009

Again...

History repeated itself teh fourth time today,
Is it that I suck and that I'm so useless that I can't complete the job given to me ?
Freaking stressed out every recess,
Yet, flashing a smile no matter what.
Damn !

DAMN ! I just remember I've got homework !
Deng !

Let's cut this short...

Watch the concert for Speech Day today. Overall, its much better than last year's.
[short enough ? LOL ! Whatever...]

I dated with Mich today. Dear, do you know that, I very love you ? I very sayang you ! Dear had lunch with me - one on one. Then, dear accompanied me to Kasturi and waited till teacher entered the class before she left. LOL ! Dear, you deserve my love ! Seriously, you do ! Muacks~

"Faith brought us together, but we're so near yet so far apart"

No comments: