Monday, June 22, 2009

Here Come Another and Another

Today, was my most freaking busy recess ever.

First off, went to sent the Moral files to teachers table. Then, off looking for En. R about the Librarian things - we want to sell ice cream to earn money for magazine page. Before I could even manage to found En. R, Deb came to me and said, "JW where's Yen Yee ? Yen Yee and you got the top 5 in the Taylor's Accounting Quiz. See Mrs. T now." Wow ! My reaction was, let me think, I think it was, "Serious ? OMG !". then off looking for Yen at our class table in front.

Lalala~

Then, I told Yen, and we both went to see teacher. I saw the list. Yeah ! I got second with 85% ! Hmm...If I could remember it clearly, I was one of the last to hand in the answer sheet. Time is important you know, the one with the highest score and the fastest time has higher chances to win. So, Yea I am proud of myself. Come on ! The paper is in English and I'm learning in BM. Ah yes, Michy dear, I need your sister's Accounts book please. >.< ! I want to exchange my Form 4 text book with Steph's book. Ngek~

And, the finals is this Saturday. Yeap ! It clashes with Speech Day, again this year. But this time, I'm freaking sure I won't miss this like how I've missed Olympiad Maths for Speech Day last year. Grr~! Miss W fetching us there ? o.O I don't know...LOL ! Which also means, I don't have to go for the Speech Day rehearsal. Wee~

Then, Pn. P spotted me, and ask me about the Piala Hua Lo-Keng Maths Competition on 9th of August. Haha ! I went since Form 3, of course this year still want to go right ? xD But, Pn. P asked me to search for complete 5 in a group then only will she submit us in. And yea, done ! Me, KT, PL, ZW, and Melissa. I'll give teacher the name tomorrow. >.< !

Finally, went looking for En. R and found him. He read my letter, and approved it. Yay ! But, Pn. A isn't in school today, so have to look for her tomorrow.

Chinese Society meeting was fun. We played games. o.O Eww...my station is so disgusting. Hehe ! Squashed banana, peanut butter, sambal, and raw egg. LOL ! Its called the mystery box. Tada ! OMG ! Pei Shin loved the raw egg. Eat till cannot stop !!! Wahaha ! I held back my laughter like shit man !

Then, together with Kat, Fio and Shi, we went to McD. But first, I followed Kat to pass her psp to JK at BK. Then, went back to McD. Then, to BK. Finally, back to McD ! OMG ! Can't decide what to eat so I ended up not eating except ice-cream.

JW loves ice-cream !

No comments: