Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My date

Michelle is gone ! T.T
I'm a bit slow but never mind la !
Bring London back for me !

Anyway, Genting events will be posted when Michelle gets back. Pictures with her ! Lulu~

Today I went dating, with bin zhui Huey ! Shh~I know, Huey know, and...WE know enough la. Wahaha ! We went to Times Square. LOL ! One on one date you know ! Very romantic one, don't get jealous ! Hehe...

Yesterday went Sungai Wang, today Times Square. Blame Huey !!! >.< !

Went eat eat. Then went shopping. Fuh~ ! One hour also can spend a lot hor Huey ? Imagine if we walk the whole day. =.= That time, don't dare go home already. LOL !

Then go Kasturi for 2nd period. OMG ! I'm so sorry Shugi dear, I'm late and I forgot to find you at 5pm. So so sorry !

Kasturi till 6.20pm. Eee~

I'm out everyday. I don't do my homework. I don't have time to. I don't do them although I do have time. I sleep like a PIG ! I'm so lazy. Waaa~

No comments: