Thursday, June 4, 2009

You know what ? I don't know what also. WTH ! Lame +.= (OMG ! Damn cute the expression although I accidentally typed it)

Went to VI today for the 4 School Gathering rehearsal. Daddy don't want me to walk, suddenly I'm precious. Wee~ I almost almost forget to take the violin despite a few reminders. @@ I'm forgetful ! Zzz...

No CD ! Wee~ Some how I'm damn delighted by that fact. Hmm ? My sarcasms is kind of cool huh ? Not really into the dance anymore, and don't really like dancing in it. Gah ! Stupid ! 2 more freaking days, and its going to end. YES ! YES ! 2 more days, and 2 days seems like forever. Waa~ T__T

Today went to sing K with KT, Kat and Shi. Fuh~ I wonder when was the last time we went singing ? Hmm...Good Friday ? Don't know ?

Have anyone heard fast forward version of every song ? I have !!! LOL ! Shh~

Mum called at around 6.40pm I think and her first question was, "class over already a not ?". Waa~ =.= Didn'tgo class also. And obviously I said I didn't go class, and in the car, dad ask me again. @@ Dinner steamboat again. Actually cannot consider it as again, cause its been awhile since the last one we had. Nearby house only. >.

No comments: