Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Got back my last paper today. History. Nehh...I'm not proud of it !

Anyway, today's recess was panicking. BM teacher came to our table and asked us...

Pn. H : Hari ini ada bawa buku karangan tak ?
Mich and JW : Ada...
Pn. H : Bagus ! Nanti kita belajar karangan, lisan nanti. Ada nazir nak tengok cikgu mengajar.

*Teacher ran off*

JW : Shit lo ! The last essay also haven't finish !
Mich : Eh, you know a not the nazir will take few books and check one you know !
JW : Har ? How ?
Mich : Don't want to menyusahkan teacher leh...

*back in class after recess*

Ain : Eh, today no lisan. Teacher say nazir coming, she teaching karangan.
JW : Homework also haven't finish...
Rai : Cepatlah buat. Copy mine !

*Rai pass her book to JW*

JW : Wei, how copy ? Can I liquid the date act stupid I terskip 1 page ar ?
Mich : Can also hor...Eh mine, conteng only. You see...

*Few pages full with pencil sakai writing*

JW : Don't care la. Taklimat ma.

*Busy liquiding*

***

Renjer Puteri today damn boring man ! All I did was writing dates, recording attendance, and stand there like an idiot ! Zzz...At least, I was able to admire Celyn playing the violin ! Ngek ngek~! Dear, you damn cool when you're with your violin. But...originally also very cool already, plus violin = two thumbs up !

Michy, Savi and Claudia told me stuff...STUFF !

*speechless*

Damn !
Do you know that, THAT expression is priceless ?
When will I ever see it again ?
Hmm...

No comments: