Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Practical Job

Today was suppose to be a pathetic yet happy day.

Anyway, back in school...

We've got quite a number of free periods today. But the best part was after recess. We did practical today. The first time in our history of discussion, never have we did practical. Not bad ! It started with me and Mich, joined by our instructor Ain. Ahem, then joined by Medina, Raihan, and KT. OMG ! WE imagined, and we did it. Practical ! Live ! In front of teacher !

When school was about to end, I was sleeping. Kind of. Then, Rai came to me and asked me what happened ? I just move to her, still hiding my face, and said, "nothing, sleeping la. Eh, I pura pura cry !" and continued burying my face. At that very second, Rai said, "JW don't la, don't cry !". And guess what, the next minute, I felt so many pairs of hands on my back. I won't cry because of that blue bear ! Neh !

*Joy collided against the door*

Hahaha ! Xiao funny !

No comments: