Monday, June 29, 2009

Girls Day Out !

Yen and I went to One Utama after the Accountings Quiz and met up with Mich and Fio.

Ahem ! Nicholas Teo came for the autography session. LOL !

Before that, ta-da ! We went shopping ! Michelle and Yen bought me presents ! Thanks dear ! Michelle bought me ahem ! Me and Michelle got the same one, completely identical ! Wahaha ! We wear together dear ! xD Yen bought me and Michelle a top. LOL ! Next time we wear together also. LOL !

Then, off seeing Nicholas Teo. LOL ! One thing is for sure, Yen suck at taking pictures. Haha ! And you know what, when Nic left, I said "bye bye" and at that time I was the only one saying. Nic turned behind and look for me and waved me bye. Muahaha !



I wonder who is that girl in school uniform




He was only centimeters away from me !


Walked around, and bought little key chains. Aww~ The bear bear Michelle got was damn freaking cute. I wan that, but too bad, only got 1. Dear, I was reconsidering what you've said, I want to get a couple key chain with you. I want ! Then, we shall engrave on the back...

"JW S2 Mich" and "Mich S2 JW"

Before leaving, we grabbed some ice cream while Yen admire Nicholas's picture taken by me. Boo~






Took the bus all the way to KL Central because we don't want to wait for the one to Kelana Jaya. LOL ! Then, went back to Mich's house. Bath. And went for dinner at Seri Pacific Hotel.

P/S : KT was already at Mich's house waiting for our arrival. Haha ! And hell yea, we made KT jealous like shit ! GG-fied !






Dinner was fun ! Eat like shit ! Muahaha !



KT and my creation !
WTH !
KT stole the piece of white choc !





Same hairstyle a not ?


Mich's dad then drop KT followed by Yen home and lastly me. I fell asleep in the car, and when I reached home, it was 12 am I think. LOL !

No comments: