Monday, June 22, 2009

Monkey Attacked !

I just had a good laugh about this when I was telling my sis about this.

This is kind of embarassing, so I won't be mentioning names.

Firstly, the bell marking recess rung. We were moving back to our class from 5T. Then, I was busy packing my stuff, you know, I've got name lists, files, and letters, when all of a sudden, screams can be heard. >.< !

Most of us were still in class when that happen, but after awhile they were moving out. Nope not me, I was still at my place. Then, screams again, and everyone run back into the class. Me and KT was like "o.O what's wrong ?". Then, we were told that there were monkeys outside. One of them said, "my food !". The first thing that came across my mind was, the monkey came and snatch it from her hands. I was like, "fuh~ so aggresive meh ?". Then she said, the monkey came then everyone ran back into class, I don't know what to do so I throw my tupperware at them." WTH WTH WTH ! Laugh till I was tearing ! KT said, "Why you throw ? Just hold it and come back into class la ?". KT, I so agree with you !

Then, after while, the others are moving out again. Yet again, I was still at my place. Then, again all of them rushed into class and a loud bang is heard. WTH ! The one who threw her tupperware felt down ! @@ WTH ! Beh tahan man ! The monkey is damn small, and were freaking huge. Not to mention, we out numbered them ! There was only one monkey !

Tsk ! Tsk !

Dharini once said, I shall protect you guys from monkey when she was doing her campaign last year. And today, she was the first to run. No, it wasn't her that fell ! LOL !

Funny funny...

No comments: