Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kat's happy day

Today got Accounts class ! >.< ! It was a hard time getting up. I shut my mum's voice by covering my head with my pillowee~ But, end up also have to wake up.

I thought I was late cause Yen said 8am, but it so happens that teacher was even later. Hoho ! Kat was damn freaking excited ! LOL ! I couldn't blame her, its normal to how she reacted.

Exams paper were given out.
Questions were check.
Marks were corrected.
Marks were submitted.

Teacher brought us food. Wee~ eat eat~ lalala~

Then, since it was already 10am, we decide to go straight to SW first instead of eating. Kathryn was excited. Eee... The violin Kat chose was damn freaking nice. Smooth complexion, with real wood colour. Ahem...obviously its not since it cost less than 300 buck. Wahaha ! According to Kat, who cares ? As long as its nice and she likes it. Kat, I so agree with you. Haha ! Damn ! Kat I love your violin !!! Kat can't stop loving her violin ! >.< During meal also must polish her bow. Polish ? Rub ? Don't know la...

Then, we did went shopping too ! WTH ! I just realise that I can't type chinese now ! T___T Computer reformated. Grr~ Thanks to my sis ! Nevermind~ I'm just really happy that I went shopping today. Hope I won't be wrong. Ngek ngek.


You know what ? Today, I don't know about we, but I'm sure its my first time singing in that capsule. 30 minutes free to sing K. Wahaha ! Although we got that coupon so many times, but its the first time using. At least it was for me. =.="

One day, I swear that I'll throw my phone against the wall. Argh ! Damn idiot !


During the night, me, my sis and mum went to ta pao dessert for my grandma and my bro. >.<>








No comments: