Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ngeks !

Chemistry was horrifying !

But the good news is PEKA is all done. Don't have to care about it anymore ! Woo~ Yea and, we all know that you guys wouldn't do such thing. She was just trying to make us hate her. Don't have take what she said so seriously. ^^

Gotong-royong today was idiot. WE clean up our class by sweeping and clearing up the cupboards. While other class really clean the class. WE sat and talk and play house house. Ngek~ Ngek~

Claudia found it and wanted to bring it home, but since it was there might as well give it a go. So cute, got TV, sofa, bed, mummy, daddy and daughter. We played sex sex [I named it sex sex !]. You know what, everyone in 5U are damn bloody corrupted. Simple toy, but the first thing we do when we lay our hands on it is make mummy and daddy have sex on bed. Everyone did that...everyone...

Another crazy idea. Me, Joy, Di, Claudia, KT and YL went for choir audition. Half serious ! >.< ! Alaa...Celyn conduct wor. Haha ! And you know what, I didn't even open my mouth ! Wee~ Then, Celyn thought me how to conduct the bow. No moving elbow. Yes dear, got it ! ^^

Kasturi...

Lets just mention about Biology class. Went with Mich and Huey ! Mich purposely lepak till 3rd period Biology leh. Aww~ Anyway, today is my first time of 17 years of life, I actually seen a comdom. Condoms. I saw quite a few. LOL ! >.< ! I touch one too. And erm...Banana flavour, must smell right ? =.= Only me and Huey did that, Mich don't want to join the fun. Boo~ Then, there was this GLOW IN THE DARK condom. Mr. Fong swinged it. According to Savi, "Later will have fun fair". LOL ! Stupid la...

That's all I guess. Oh yea, I've done my Moral Folio. Completely binded. Wee~ Nw I need to write a few covers only. Muahaha !

OK, the end.

No comments: