Friday, March 13, 2009

110th Anniversary

Its CBN 110th Anniversary. 10 years just come and go. LOL !

I'm involved in one of the dance, with Kit Ting, Kathryn, Shireen, Yann Lin and Xin Ci. Yeah ! Dance proudly present by the Chinese Society. Fan dance o.O I make up all by myself today. WTH ! Damn proud man. First time also result not bad already. GG-fied ! Proud !

After the performances, we went up to Pink Dorm. Then, ideas are ignited. I want to suceed handstand ! LOL ! First try, 3 quarter only. Then, the second time, Kat pushed my leg to become 90 degree. By the thrid time, I've perfected it ! Fuiyoh ! Plus, now after doing bridge, I can stand up all by my own. Yeah~ Another achievement, my summersault suceeded, perfected. LOL ! No wait, my summersault sucks, but the other one, don't know what roll, that was perfected. Wee~ Thanks to my sifu, Kat !

*uploading picture later*


Cutting cake was fun. The few of us even half-lied on the table to take picture with the cake. LOL ! Then we sang Happy Graduation song instead of Happy Birthday ! Wee~

***

Today's IELTS was fun. We have to catch the lyrics for the song "I'm Alive" by Celian Dion. The song was repeated three times. Hmm..for the next three weeks, we won't be having IELTS Class because teacher is away for a trip. o.O But, we have homework to do. Haha ! Nevermind...

***

After that, I skipped a class. I only went for the 3rd period subject in Kasturi. Hang out in KFC till 5 pm with Di and KT. LOL ! Di shoo KT away ! o.O But good also, if not we won't be able to go Kasturi cause we'll be chatting the day away. LOL !

No comments: