Monday, March 23, 2009

Monologue

I'm feeling a lot better compare to yesterday. I know, I really don't have the right to interfere or to care. I am a nobody. I'm still a little not over it although it had nothing to do with me. How can I be in just one night ? I'm still very much deep in my own thoughts. Not as much as before, but yes. I'm still thinking.

Where am I suppose to put my trust ?

KT and Mich hate me T.T So does Fiona T.T Ahhh !!! Don't hate me please >.< ! KT says she don't want to talk to me anymore. She's sick of me. T.T I know, its a bit pathetic. Maybe not a little, but I really want to achieve it. You guys might think I'm selfish, I too think I'm selfish, but I really didn't ask for that request. I didn't...should I clear it up ? Sigh !

I might be in person, but my heart isn't anymore. Does it matter now if I am to continue what I'm wishing for ? But I really want to continue because an egoist doesn't give in that easily. Muahaha !

LOL ?! I'm monologue-ing.

No comments: