Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally - its sung

Today is a holiday for me. For all CBNers due to Sport's Day last Saturday.

But for me, its not really a holiday because I still have to go to school for Accounts, and go to tuition. Yawns. Huey followed me this morning. Sit in the class-sleep. Lucky Mrs R allow her to sit in the class. If not, don't know what happen to her. Sure cry, cause she'll miss me. Aww~


NIKE !



After Accounts, about 12 pm. Me, Huey, Shi, Fio, Joy and Yee went to Sundai Wang to sing K. LOL ! Guarentee got room, I know sure got. Neh neh neh ! End up each of us only paid RM 13.80 and we sang from 1pm-4pm.


SS until kena from the others


Like so emo man =.=




Tuition starts at 5pm till 6.20pm. OMG ! Freaking boring.

After class was stupid. While waiting for Huey's mum, me and Huey lepaked in Popular and took lots of stupid pictures. Well, not all are stupid, some damn cool.




Sing K band, Fio not with us T_T


Shi going back


Panda - Go for more !
GG-fied !



Huey =.=" She likes the book o.O


Spongebob =.="
WTH !



Xin tiao~


Cute right ?


This is Huey !!!


Me and Huey baking o.O


Huey !


Us !


So yeng la this pingu


Cute !


Avril rocks !


Melting~


Spotted for tau pak-ing her





Video of the day



No comments: