Saturday, March 14, 2009

White Day

Today is White Day, a day where the guy gives present to his only one. LOL ! And I've spend the whole day with my beloved darlings, and family. Hehe !

Went for Accounts today in school. If I'm not mistaken, it was till 10.30 am. I wasn't wearing a watch, so don't mind me.


Joy commented about me because of this


As said, we've promised Yen to eat cake with her at Secret Recipe. Only the family of 5U went. LOL ! So cool right ?

Yen, KT, YL, Di, Joy, and I went to Central Market's Secret Recipe. Everyone of use ordered a slice of cake, each different except Yen and KT. Both don't want to tolerate and change their order. =.="
I changed mine cause YL wants classic cheese. Hmm ?

Yen : Mango Delight
KT : Mango Delight
YL : Classic Cheese
Di : Apple Crumble Cheese
JW : Cheeze Choc

Then SS time with Di's phone again =)













After that, Joy and YL went home while Kt went to Martin. Left Yen, Di and I. The lost-some 3 ! Really ! We practically stand there and don't know where to go. Suddenly Huey called ! Yeah ! She said she will join us to Telawi, so our plan to Telawi was brought back to life. Di even payed for Yen's transport there. We took the Putra to Bangsar and met with Di's mum and Sheng. Me and Yen shared a plate of salad. ON DIET !

Di's mum drop us at Jalan Telawi and we went shopping. Yeah ! Spend an hour plus plus in a boutique called Cat's Whiskers. Hehe ! Me and Yen each bought a dress, while Di bought TWO ! Huey joined us when we're almost done choosing. Di and Yen had to go because Di's mum was waiting for her. I stayed behind, cause I was going to follow Huey home.

Visited few more boutiques with Huey then settle down in Mango Mania (I remember the name Huey !) because Huey wanted to eat ice-cream and it was drizzling.














Visited two more boutiques after that, and Huey finally bought something. A chain ? necklace ? whatever la and a blouse. Damn nice man ! Haha !

Huey's parents fetched me home. Bath. Went for dinner.

Ngek ngek. My White Day
! o.O

No comments: