Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yesterday...

My yesterday. Sigh !

P/s : Thought of posting this some other time, but lets just get over it.

My Saturdays will always be the same. Going back to school for Accounts class from 8am till I don't know. Wasn't paying attention to the time. LOL ?!

Meet up with Huey because she had ICC then the three of us, again went to Mid Valley. The main purpose is to sell the RM 15 voucher to Peggy. 6 of them !!! Yeah ! Got 60 buck, RM 20 each. Not bad not bad. xD

Hang around MV for I don't know how long. WTH ?! Until bot bored, then gave up. Just sat down and wait for time to pass. YL said they're going straight to Telawi from KLCC, so Me and Shi will go on our own.

The taxi driver was freaking scary. And WTH ? 7 buck to get from MV to Telawi !!! =.=

Meet up with KT, Mich, Di, Vanny, Lynn, and Aish in Cats Whisker. Lepak-ed in McD for quite sometime, because we thought of waiting for YL and the others. McD...haiz... Kt told me something. Bla bla bla...

P/s : Dear, if you're to blame by anyone, you have to tell me. Because I'll be on your side fending you off. You did nothing wrong.

But then again, might as well we go first.

Michelle kept on giving me this stupid look, so does KT. =.="

P/s : Knowing it is really a lot better than not knowing it at all. Knowing it then sulk about it, accept the fact and get over it. Rather than to be lied at. So, dears, don't be worry about me. Don't give me that look anymore. I'll be fine. Really...

Rohetha picked up Vanny, Di, Aish, and Lynn leaving the four of us. We tried to get a taxi but they don't seem to know where is it. LOL ? Suddenly, a sound is heard from the back.

"Leng lui !"

It was Joy in her car with her parents. LOL ? We also quite perasan hor ? Shi sat on my lap throughout the whole journey to Rohetha's house. Nvm, I can withstand your weight. LOL ? Getting there was confusing. But we manage to anyway.

Rohetha's house was damn big not to mention the size of her room. OMG ! We're all placed in the guess room at first. The food was superb, the chocolate cake her mum bake was delicious. Her birthday cake was damn special.

Anyway, don't feel like writing about yesterday. Went home with Kat. Kat drop me, KT and Vanny at Bandar Tun Razak Star. Yea nice, in the car suddenly heard that song. "Damn chun". Also don't know what can I say, coincidence ?

Came home, just slept. Sulk then sleep.

No comments: