Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bloggers Alert

First and foremost, sorry Fiona for not promoting this earlier.

New bloggers born, Fiona and Wen Di. Wen Di was born first but God knows why the blog so dead. LOL !

Fiona's blog : http://mydrabbles-mylife.blogspot.com

Sorry again, but Fiona, I really don't know what to say. My mind is only filled with Wen Di's blog. WE know why. But I'll say this, Fiona has been considering to create a blog since last year. LOL ! Slow decision maker. Die la like that. End up, created one. Everyone do visit. YEAH !

NEXT !

Wen Di's blog : http://let-the-goodtimes-roll.blogspot.com

Firstly, the most important. Read the "About Me" section. I'll gladly copy and paste it before she deletes it :

"Wen Di Tay

EmoQueen is who I'm known as. Living life dreadfully is how I live. My life sucks to the fullest yet I'm loving it. I'm whiny, irritating, annoying and a slap a day makes my day brighter. Lame jokes are my trademarks. I am who I am, and I love myself for what I am."
The few of us, me, Fio, Ain adn Savvy made it up while Di was busy somewhere. I know, we're damn bad, but somehow its kind of cool (See who is the writer la). All of us gave in idea, and combined it. LOL ! Di found out about it, and I ask her not to delete it and she didn't ! Fuiyoh ! Means she liked it too. This is one of the reason that made me laugh non-stop yesterday. The other, cannot tell. [Cause I know you're going to kill me for this and I don't want to die]

P/S : Di, I'm still laughing. Day 2 almost over.

Lastly, do visit their blog ! Thanks !

No comments: