Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pressured

I'm was damn stressed out !

WAS not IS !

All my homework are not completed, and my table is full of open books, piling and stacking up as high as the mountains. I just said, "You see my table ! Full of books !" and Medina quickly starts tidying my books.

Darling, its not that I don't appreciate you caring for me, I just needed those books. Thanks darling !

Today while I was in school, I felt super stressed out. Chemistry report not a single thing done, and failing to obtain the answer for Add Maths since last night. I felt damn stressed out ! Press calculator also can press wrongly ! I suck !

After recess, I was jokingly saying to Fiona, "I go hide under the table and cry my stressness away ar ?". And Fiona supported. LOL ! I did okay ! Under the teacher's table. I'm crazy =.= It kind of help though. Although I didn't cry, it felt nice to not see anyone and not see the pile of books waiting on my table. Relieved, I've almost finish Chemistry. Yeah !

***

SPM result was...

~speechless
~awesome
~pressuring
~touching
~unexpected

Last year's Form 5 batch has 2 top scorer. Cool ! Each from 5B and 5U. Hidup 5U !!! LOL ! Result was better than the year before that, really impressive. Good Job !

When we're all back in class, everyone was haviong the same thoughts.

"I don't want to be left sitting leh !"

All candidates that obtain 6A'ss and above are called up on stage, and yes, 5U class line was empty. Wow ! So, imagine how we felt being in 5U'09. No one wants to be left sitting. =(

***

Back to homework. Wait, bath forst then homework. Ngek ngek~

No comments: