Friday, March 6, 2009

My Ups and Downs

Remember about the poem I've mentioned ? The one that took me the whole day to write ? Well, from 7.30 am till 1 pm actually.

Yeah, that poem. I've got 10/10 ! I'm so damn proud of myself, because all this while I see what I wrote as crap that doesn't even have the right to be called poem.

I'm really proud !

***

Anyway, today was kind of sucky.

Pearl Li told me about another competition and En. A wants to see all of us-the five of us that joined IPTC. the five of us plus Michelle will be joining, separated into 2 teams. I'm with Jo Ann and Imani. So after recess, the 6 of us met En. A and discussed about the teams, and the ideas. It took about 1 hour. I didn't realise it, and time do flies.

I was also having dance practise during the 6th and 7th period. So, since I was meeting teacher for the competition, I wasn't in Pink Dorm. At 12 pm, I told the others I have to go and so I ran up to Pink Dorm. I was still catching my breath when I arrived. Kicking my shoes off...the unpleasanity arrived...

What ever happens after that, is something I don't have to mention. To cut a long story short, I'll explain it to teacher tomorrow. Sigh !

***

IELTS Programme was not that bad. It was fun actually.

OMG ! Guess what ? Raihan the cry baby MADE ME CRY !!! The words spoken through her mouth. I'm so damn sensitive.

"After enter 5U, you became sensitive", said Rai.

Yeah, I realised that too. So, I gave Rai a big big huggy ! ^^ Rai, I sayang you !

I love my class, 5U'09. I love my crazy classmates. I love you guys damn lot !!!

No comments: