Friday, March 20, 2009

Back at School

Stayed home today. Relieved... I've been out for the past few days, woke up early in the morning, coming home late in the evening and NOT doing my homework ! I so-call-finish my Physics today. BM, Chemistry, Biology, and Moral left undone. Sigh ! Tomorrow I'll be out AGAIN ! How to finish all my homework ?!!

P/S : Medina have finished all of hers. I'm so killing you dear.

I went back to school last Tuesday and Wednesday. Hehe ! Well, for drama props. Tuesday was us being childish. As a matter a fact, that is how we are everyday. Wee~



Have you seen 17 year old girls running and screaming bare footed holding a paint brush ?
Have you seen 17 year old girls chase one another bare footed holding a paint brush ?

Hmm...or...

Have you seen girls our age acting childishly ?
Painting each other hands, legs and face with God-knows-what ?
Shouting and screaming on top of our lungs ?
Flirting with one another ?
Jumping for no reason...ahem...Ain and Raihan ?
Throwing shoes at one another ?
Running around school bare-footed ?

Or...

The aggressive side of us ?
20 monkeys vs 23 5U's dearest ?
Umbrella vs monkey's teeth ?
Ain shouting Pak Cik Guard and not running away ?

Or...

Us being who and what we are ?

I love all of you guys >.< !

I think these pictures say EVERYTHING !!!











R for Raihan. Raihan number one, YEAH ! xD
J for JiaWei =)





Damn striking hor ?




Ouch...pain like hell...

Hehe...




Moping the floor ^^

No comments: