Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drama + Fishing

I haven't touch the computer for the last 2 days. Wow ?

Anyway, Friday was the Inter-class English Drama Competition. I know, after the hard work and effort put in, the day finally came. We did our best, we show them the power of 5U, and therefore, we'll have no regrets. I have to say, Joy you were brilliant, and Claudia you did well.

All hail 5U !
Hidup 5U !
Terus Maju 5U !

Ain noted me, the video have been posted in class blog. OMG ! I myself have not seen it yet. I bet its damn crappy ! Haha ! As usual...

Ah yes, today's event. CBN's Fishing Carnival. I thought it would be a bore, and no one will be interested. Apparently, I'm dead wrong. The lake is surrounded by fishers. OMG ?! Not to mention, thenumber of CBNer that actually turned up. Cool ! I'm gald I decided to go and not miss it. Hehe !

PPS Stall rocks. Although there were many things that we didn't manage to sell, but our business was doing great. Wee~ It reminded me of the Carnival in school two years back. Hmm...

*Picture next post*

No comments: