Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's happy agenda :

Today is my first time playing basketball. OMG ! I know that sounds super lame. Yes, I'm 16 years, 8 months, and 9 days old but today is my first time playing basketball. What ?! I'm proud of it !

So, Cik H said, "ok lah, kita main basketball hari ni !". I was super excited, cause I've always wanted to play but never get the chance to. Burn and I was the team captain, my team was shirt off..oops..shirt out. LOL ! Untuck ! We chose our team mates by "o jus-ing". I've got KT, Shazreen, Mira, YL and Rai (half game only). Burn has Mich, Ain, Joy, Fio and Rai (half game).

Cik H commented, "I tak pernah tengok orang main basketball macam korang !". WTH ! I laugh like nobody's business during the game. Despite the fact that my tem lost, I'm still happy.

Senario I've seen throughout the game :
1-YL attacked her own ring
2-YL let the ball fall in front of her
3-KT snatching the ball from Mich's hands
4-5-6 people fighting for the ball ont he floor
5-KT shoot with a 90 degree angle.

Pn. H said she could hear my voice from 4U classroom. Wee~ My voice still rocks !


***

Our costume for the dance are complete. Teacher bought our tops. Fuiyoh ! Cheaper than the pants that look like table cloths. Hoho ! Laugh again like nobody's business. I'll remember to get a picture of me in it for you guys to see. Pink top, and white pants, we look like maids. Haha !

Practised our dance till after school from after the rehearsal. There is a second rehearsal tomorrow. Yaya ! Not studying tomorrow man. First we have YOGA I heard, then rehearsal. Wee~ My day tomorrow will be damn fun.


***

5pm - The stall opposite Kasturi, I saw him ! OMG ! I have I idea why, but everytime I see him I get really excited and happy. Seeing him is like seeing my long lost brother again. Eee..I'm so happy, I kind of shouted. Err..Screeched ? LOL ! And I said the wrong thing. =.= Idiot me. Don't mind ar "Cincau" >.< !

No comments: