Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sport's Day 2009

It was yesterday, not today.

It was held in Bukit Jalil, damn near to my house, yet I can be late. This is stupid. Michelle called me at 6.30 am but I thought it was 5.30 am so I went back to bed. Then, 6.47am, mum came in to the room and asked, "What time are you suppose to reach ? Its 6.47 now !!!". I said, "Now not 5.3m am meh ?". LOL ! I know, damn stupid right. Then I called Huey, "Where are you ? I just wake up leh, you go first la". Huey also swt already =.="

Outside of the stadium was a massive jam because all the other students are coming at the same time, so I decided to run in. LOL ! Funny funny. But thank god, the other Xavier flag bearers are still dressing up and not ready yet. I was still catching my breath, and I have to look for Burn to get the shoes. Cadet's shoes, shiny !

I was wearing my librarian white shirt, Michelle's black pants, Burn's shoes, a black cape with a shiny green X on it, a pair of white gloves, a piece of black cloth tied to my waist, a toy sword chucked in the cloth, a black cowboy-like hat with a black rose stucked to it, and a glittered green mask. I have no intention to brag, but I have to say, I looked damn cool ! =)

I did not expect it to turn out this way, I thought we're the lamest flag bearer because we have no preparations at all. Everything was decided like a day or 2 before the actual Sport's Day.

***

***

***

During the closing ceremony, everyone was damn excited. Although I've got the news earlier, but I'm still excited to hear what the announcer have got to say.

Best marching : Xavier
Best flag bearers : Xavier
Cheer champion : Xavier

Although Xavier got last overall, neither of us actually cared. Its kind of expected. When I was From 1 and 2, Xavier was first. Form 3, Xavier was second. Form 4, Xavier was third. And this year, Xavier was last. So cool !

Uploading pictures later.

No comments: