Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm really really freaking pissed off right now. I'll get back to this later.

Anyway, today WAS a happy day till late evening arrived. Firstly, ate breakfast with my parents, sis and Huey. Then, drop sis at Kasturi then my mum, Huey and I went to Jusco Maluri. I know it was the Fiesta-don't-know-what, but have to be that exaggerating a not ? 3 trolley, need a not ? Not any of us, some human. LOL ?

Huey helped her mum bought some stuff fromt he supermarket, then we went shopping. Wee~ The shi ar, damn long only reach. ISH !!! But, me and Huey had a lot of fun together. Especially in the fitting room, right dear ? Huey reached, then we went shopping together. Yeap. The three of us, again... I don't know why, always also the three of us. LOL !!!

So, end up. Me and Huey each got 3 tops. Shi got 1 top and 1 pants. I got a shirt for my sis. Yeah, the same as mine but different colour, which means same as Shi's. Haha ! The next time me and my sis wear it, I'll take a picture. Hehe !

When to lunch, then lepak nearby Petaling Street. OMG ! Kasturi damn freaking scary. Especially with H. WTH ! Huey pulled me into the hot water. Ahh ! During Chemistry, I got an sms from Fiona.

SMS :
"Call wen u free"
"Why ?"
"Bought tickets d..cnt choose seating de..bt the guy say he'll try his best to give frnt seatin"

Yea, and Fiona, you expect me to sit quietly in class listen to teacher ? LOL ? My heart also not with the class already. So, I called Fiona during class.

CALL :
"Fiona, buy dy ar ? OMG !"
"Ya"
"Seating leh, how one ? OMG !"
"Cannot choose one, its like first come first serve"
"Means they just give only ? Har ?!"
"Eh, teacher teaching leh. Finish class first then only you call me"
"OK lo then, bye bye"

LOL ?! Is F that loud when he is teaching ? LOL ! Hehe..excited ma, cannot blame me. LOL !

Then, some where in between class. I yer-ed really loud. Cause I realise something. First come first serve. Means, the seating we get the the seating "they" get will be quite near. LOL ? Unplan coincidence. Like Avril's concert. Funny...

Then, babi-fied. Sorry for the improper language used because I can't find proper words.

Some b*st*rd, which I don't know who have no manners at all. WTH ?! What ? I got no name for you to call ? Imagine, I already hate people OI-ing me that much, what about this ?

Seriously, I don't know what to say about what happened. The only thing I can say is, we did what we want to and I don't think we owe them any explanation. Back off !





No comments: