Thursday, March 26, 2009

I fell asleep during assembly and slept for almost an hour, or an hour plus. Woots ! I'm so proud of myself. According to the others, Pn. C scolded like hell for the very first time, and I missed it. Haha ! Sleep till my legs were numb, and my eyes hurt. I rest my head on my bag, my eyes were on the zip. Ouch ! Couldn't even open my eye at first. LOL ?

Then, back in class. I thought I didn't bring my Lab 1. I was damning myself like nobody's business then only realise I did bring it. What ?! Cannot blame me right ? I was damn hardworking trying to finish it last night. If I didn't bring it, my effort will be wasted like Tuesday. Argh !

Anyway, drama inter-class competition is tomorrow ! WTH ! WTH ! WTH ! After few weeks of hardwork. As today is the last day left for all preparation, all of us stayed back in school till 4.30pm. Yay ! Hidup 5U !!! =P

Went to Kasturi with Di, YL and Rai. o.O The four of us, walking under the rain. Ngek !

Hmm ? Wanted to buy 110 Years Shirt but sis already bought it today. Roar ! Now its hers instead of MINE !!! T.T I want to own it ! Ish ! Unfair man, its my last year, it should be mine !!!


Tak pe, aku curi ! Muahaha !

No comments: