Monday, March 2, 2009

Sport's Day Pictures

All these pictures are taken using Mich's camera becasue I didn't bring mine. Hehe !



Yeng right ?


Xavier, luruskan barisan !


Stupid post that doesn't fit who we are suppose to be


The two of us..
nanana..


Zorro's girl


Our hottest Zorro


Michy and meee..


Part of the "bearers"


All of the "bearers"


Adelian bearers


Xavier cheerleaders





My lady number 1


My lady number 2


Fio "poke" me ?


My darlings~


JW and K110
o.O



Aidan + Xavier
Celyn . JW . WD . Mich



Me and sakai Di


Jo and me.
Jo getting ready to run !



Honey Mich


SS


This shows my potential to be a mother.
I clean up the half of her face, the clean part is my deed.
While, the black dirty part, is Michcreation which I have to clean up after.



Me and Rai !
I want to join T_T



Rai aka cry baby !


Shi . JW . PL


Marches of Xavier


Go Renjer Puteri..
opss..Pandu Puteri ! xD


My sis


My sis's friend




Medals !


Fellow marches, and flag and banner bearers


Damn cool ! Flag and banner bearer winner. Woots~


Gaga ! So many medals

No comments: