Friday, March 13, 2009

Blossomed

Past, present or the near future,
It never once occurred to me of being here,
Looking back ten years ago,
Life was dull and colourless,
Without the existence of you nor us.

The days I have spend with you,
The togetherness and warmth I felt,
“Us” became a reality,
Right at that very moment,
I knew it was love.

We do not see eye to eye occasionally,
The differences between us,
Drifted us apart from one another,
Mondays are dreadful,
And seeing you again was an agony.

Though so, we compensate one another,
Making up the differences between us,
Seeing you again was a bliss,
The moment my eyes set on you,
It’s like the whole world belongs to only us.

I was young when I first saw you,
It was ten years back,
And I could remember it like yesterday,
I was only seven-a child,
While you were celebrating your 100th birthday.

My love for you had blossomed,
Deeply and unconditionally,
Proud of declaring my love for you,
Wishing you a Happy 110th Birthday,
For CBN, I love you.

No comments: