Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally Awaken

Awaken from my nightmares,
Realising my mistakes,
The time I've wasted,
The joy I've missed.

Michelle said, "JW, you're not as cheerful as last year".
JW asked, "Have I really change that much ?"
Michelle said, " You take today the JW and last year's today the JW, you compare."

That is all I needed,
Michelle's last sentence,
So, say goodbye to emo Jw,
And welcome back cheerful JW !

I've decided,
I've wasted a week of joy and cheerfulness,
A week is more then enough,
I need my JOY !

Living life to the fullest and having no regrets is what I lived on.
Laughing and smiling in no matter what situation is what I do.
These is my life, its what I do.
And I love to have that back.

I want my old self back,
I want to be happy, and cheerful,
I want to laugh like I just don't care,
I certainly don't want to be in emo state.

So, I hearby thanking Michelle,
For waking me up from my nightmares.
To my friends,
For the advice and support you've given me.

Thank You.

No comments: