Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Days To Go (Desperate)

Can't believe its been almost 3 weeks since i started studying and now it has almost came to an end. As stated above, 2 more days to go. Now I'm left with Moral and Accounts which is tomorrow and Friday respectively. Ahem !

Anyway, since its Moral tomorrow, i've decided to spend a little time onlining. Haha ! Guess what ? I screwed my Chemistry paper today ! Wee~ I'm trying to forget about my silly mistake and carelessness but during paper 1, when the same graph appear, I started thinking about it again. Till i've got no more mood. Sigh !

Oh yeah, Accounts ! Everyone taking Accounts must beri tunjuk ajar to me tomorrow ! xD After Moral paper, half day no paper to take. Aww~ Half the class is free tomorrow except the miserable 10 of us taking Accounts >.<

Hmm..on Friday, lunch anyone ? I know it sound weird but everyone is busy so that's all i could think of. >.<

I guess that's all for today.

Oh ya, before i forgot. Congratulation to my Leng Chai for successfully getting AFS scholarship to Japan for 2 weeks ! I envy you a lot dear~ Haha ! I'm applying again next year, who else is interested to join me ? xD

GAMBATE !

No comments: