Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today, feel very very gloomy. Sigh ! I've been sighing a lot today.

But I'm feeling very very proud today. This morning when I woke up. I manage to stop myself from sending out that sms which I have already type half way. No matter how provoking was that sms i received from you, I manage to not reply. I've made my mind up and nothing can change it. Well, it wasn't my intention to do so, however this was your decision and I'm helping you yet helping myself. Saving me from much problem.

Yes there is a thought of not doing this, because I know that if I continue doing so, I'll loose another friend which I was once close to. Loosing a friend is something I cannot stand. But what are the choices I have ? I'm doing this for everyone's sake.

Anyway, I decided not to think about the big problem occured yesterday because no point thinking about it now. Because no matter how much I think about it, it cannot be solved just like that. Because, its not up to me anymore. Its in teacher's hand. Sigh !

Nothing matters now, because the future was never once predictable. No point thinking of what will happen in the future because guesses might be wrong.



The future was never once predictable,
What lies ahead in our life,
Remains as a mystery.

No one can decide on others future,
Our own future simply lies in our own hands,
It wasn't destined.

2 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Good to know that you're feeling better.

You can visit my blog at www.kevinpnp.blogspot.com, if you have nothing to do. Tell me what you think, I just started it.

JayTaco said...

Dun b so unhappy n u shud kno u r nt lonely coz the guy up there will always be by ur side in gd n bad times n u can visit my blog at chillinout-carlj.blogspot.com coz I jus created it recently n u can post comments in it if u like.