Friday, October 17, 2008

End !

At long last, exams are over. Phew~ thats a relieve !

Anyway, Accounts paper wasn't that hard. Thats a good news right ? GG-fied. I kind of screwed paper 2 but i've got paper 1 to back me up. No regrets, my choice, my decision.

Today was my last day of exam, but some of us still have the last paper on Monday. Gambate orh~ Eh eh..means monday can play in class ! Fuiyoh~ Today actually planning to go hang around Bukit bintang and watch movie somewhere. Pavilion ? But, SOMEONE release aeroplane.

Ahem ! Ahem !

*cough*

*cough*

Anyway, since like this, we decided not to go anymore. No point going anyway, so came home early and online ! Its been so long since i come home right after school and online like i've got all the time in the world.

OMG can't believe it, Form 4 had almost come to an end. Time do passes by fast, and without us realising. Today, as i was doing Accounts Paper 2 in the first floor of Form 3 block, i heard screams and loud voices from the hall. Obviously, Geography paper had over. The scene of me finishing my last paper during PMR was still fresh in my mind, and now there i was sitting for my last paper for Form 4 this year. A year had passed by, and the next is just ahead. Form 5 ? I'm not ready for that, I'm not ready to face such future. But do i have a choice ? Apparently not.

Next good news, since exams are over, i bet there won't be homework anymore unless some special subjects. Plus tuition had came to an end to, last day was yesterday for 2008 session. So, i don't have to go to tuition anymore. Wee~ Conclucion, my daily routine will now be :

Wake up >> Go school >> Play >> Go home >> Play >> Sleep

Isn't that just nice ? Not to forget, hanging out with my friends. I think thats all for now, might blog again later. I'm going to get active blogging again, so do drop by more often.

PS : eating chocolate while typing this post ^^

No comments: